Thursday 19 September 2013

MY HOBBIES

HYEE, YOU ALLS..
are ou waiting for my update.. i am sorry, lately i was busy with my assignment.. now i want to tell you about my hobbies..

i have a few hobbies which are reading, listening to music and stamp collecting.. i got the difference benefits from the hobbies. i like to read Harry Potter books. they are written by J. K. Rowling. i also like the to read the books of self improvement. they help me to overcome my weaknesses. a few examples are books on how to have self confidence, how to study, and how to control my temper. i borrow books from the library. sometimes, i log onto online encyclopedias.


hehe, i also like to listening musics. actually, it can make m feel more calm and i can release tension. i like to the balad genre musics. it was the awesome . sometimes, i also listen the instrumental musics.. its oftenn when i do my assignment..

lastly , my hobby is collect stamp. it was the interesting hobby for me. we can keep the stamp for our collection. i like to collect malaysian stamp and foreign stamps..  i have two albums full of stamps at house.  some of my stamps depicts flower and animals with their names. in this way, i can get the information and knowledge. its fun guys.. yeaahh..

but one things that you should remembered are we must balance between our studies and hobbies...  i spend more time for study than my hobbies... hehehe , i hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment