Thursday 19 September 2013

ALL ABOUT BOOKS

hyee earthling..!!
sleeping yet?? huhu.. i cant sleep yet my dear.. i have to finsh up my assignment. uwaarrhhh, that was so cruel.. i dont get enough sleep lately. everyday i have to burn the midnight oil and wake up at the morning at 6 am.. hehhe, yesterday i was late to the maths class.. ohh noo, fortunately miss aida dont mad at me.. thankz God, you gave me such a calm and sweet lecturer...

books!! do you like books??
no? why? i like the book.. no wonder it malay books, english books , magazine, novell and everything that i can read.. hurm, i dont know why i was like to read. some of us told that read was boring.. but for me it was interesting..

in my house, there were many books and mostly the malay books. i love to read novel no matter happen i will read them.. hehe

my mother always mad at me because when we went for shopping, i will always want to buy books. i ask hher some money and she was nagging at me.. haha.. but at the same time, she still gave me the money to buy the books. she know that i was like book, if she dont gave me, i will ask her again and again..

i love the smell of new books.. what, i am weird?? haha, but i still a human okay.. it makes my spirit up to explore the content of the books.

but now, i was rarely read the boooks.. yeaah, i was busy with my assignment, test and so on.. everyday i do the assignment until i was tired.

and now i have to study for the personality development subject. tomorrow i have a final test.. humm, wish me luck guys..!!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment