Thursday 19 September 2013

IF I BECOME A MILLIONAIRE

heeyyyy!!! i am back for my new story.. heheh

now i want to imagine what i want to do if i become a  millionaire.. i know that "money cannot buy happiness". to a  certain extent, it is true. however,  it is untrue in other ways as money can make our life easier.

i would like to buy man things if i become a millionaire. a  bigger home is my first priority. my current house small for my family. there are only 3 bedrooms. i would like to buy a house with four rooms. in that ways , i can have a room of myself. i would like also to get a laptop..  hehe..

i also would like to bring my family to Umrah, at the Makkah.. i know this is my family wish.. i hope God will fulfill my wish.. Insyaallah..
yeeahh,, one more things that i want to do are donate some money to the orphanages and old folks' home. senior citizens and orphans have no one to take care of them and are pitiful. we must not forget people who are less fortunate than us when we are rich..

No comments:

Post a Comment