Thursday 19 September 2013

BUSINESS MATHEMATICS

HYE PEEPS..
how are you dear?? do you tired today..?
hurm, today i was so happy because i have finish my assignment.. yeaahh, its ike a nightmare for me... it was like the hill, so many task to do in one times.. but i had succeed to finish them.. hehe..

now, i want to asked you. do you learn business mathematics ??
i have learn this subject at the college. the subject was include in all my subjects for my course. for me, this was the killer subject.. haha

this is the hard subject because there were many number to calculated.. we have to find the solution of the question. if we make a mistake in the calculation, we will got the wrong answer.. yeaahh, wrong answer guys.. this will welcome my headache , haha.. this subject has many formula.. we must remember all the formula.. its about the interest, bank and deposit...

but i have to struggle for this subject.. i dont want to repeat it again.. NEVER AND EVER!! i cant play anymore. this is about my future, my life .. ohh, i have to study more than when i at the high school.. but now i was so sleepy.. i have fight for finish all my assignment last night..

there are so many way to solve the problem.. we just understand the question and try to come out with the solution.. and one more thing, you must do the exercise regularly.. so that you will expert.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment